Description of function
Our client is resourcing for an HR Advisor to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in Aberdeen.
As a HR Advisor, you will undertake a wide-ranging HR Generalist role, supporting business managers and the Aberdeen workforce.
- Acting as the main focal point for any HR related queries or issues across the business.
- Demonstrate HR expertise by providing advice and execution of key HR processes.
- Review HR policies and procedures.
- Support the wider team in the development and implementation of new HR initiatives and systems.
- Supporting the recruitment process.
- HR project work as and when required.
- Managing the full employee lifecycle from resourcing to leavers.
- Assistance in the preparation of HR documentation for New Hires, Leavers, Transfers as per company policies and procedures.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Membership of CIPD preferred
- Significant experience providing HR advice at an HR Advisor level
- Ability to balance high levels of accuracy with a high-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with a diverse workforce
- A focus on delivery with excellent time management skills
- Proven written, numerical, communication and verbal skills
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law