Description of function
Responsible for negotiating and managing a diverse range of business contracts relating to on- and offshore survey projects and/or asset support. You will advise on legal risk and liabilities associated with such contracts and how to manage these.
- Laise with colleagues of the legal, regulatory and business teams to ensure and coordinate appropriate support.
- Provide general legal support to project companies and other group entities.
- A member of a dynamic legal team and will report to the Lead Counsel Legal.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold a Master’s degree in law.
- Obtain a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a lawyer or as an in-house legal counsel in the construction/real estate industry or as a corporate lawyer in a legal department of an (international) company.
- Experience/interest in contract management, commercial contracts and business law in general.
- The ability to manage several things at the same time without losing oversight.
- Have good diplomatic and social skills and enjoy building relationships with stakeholders.
- A team player and possess a high level of integrity.
- Previous experience dealing with BIMCO, LOGIC and/or FIDIC agreements is beneficial.
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.