Description of function
To ensure the smooth movement of goods and services in relation to the mobilisation of units and the resources needed for each operation through the effective management of all resources including people, equipment, finances and third parties.
- Provision and organisation of mobilisation support.
- Manage to assist personnel as part of the mobilisation activities at point of activity i.e. onshore, site location.
- Ensure there are sufficient and relevant materials available for each mobilisation activity.
- Assist and revolve onshore logistics.
- Assist and resolve issues in relation to project teams, procurement and operations.
- Assist in developing procedures for procurement and logistics.
- Management and supervision of personnel within team as role develops.
- Collate, present and analyse data and management information.
- Define / propose / resolve logistics issues in warehouse and yard requirements.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma level in logistics and supply chain management.
- Certificate level in management.
- For mandatory safety training, see training matrix.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in a logistics and supply chain management with at least 2 years at supervisory of management level.
- Excellent understanding and application of safety aspects in relation to loading / unloading, warehouse management.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of the operational processes.
- Organised and able to develop systems of work.
- Computer literate.
- Practical experience to include basic machinery handling.