Description of function
The Planner will oversee and direct a project's progression via project plans and reporting tools to monitor progress for each work scope awarded to the Company. This will ensure that projects are completed within the determined time frame, within the constraints of the budget, and with sufficient staffing.
The main duties associated with the role, include but are not limited to:
- Build Level III project plans for subsea inspection scope of works for all major client offshore work scopes.
- Baseline approved finalized work plans and measure progress against the base plan.
- Develop progress measurement tools, such as ‘S’ Curves to give clear indication of the progress.
- Highlight any variations to the plan and suggest mitigation measures to bring the plan back on target.
- Ensure that management are aware of all project planned progress status ensuring the deviations are reported and actions to recover to base plan are included in the reporting.
- Build a mobilization schedule in MSP to help stream line the process which should improve team efficiency and highlight opportunities to share key resources within the crews.
- Develop any additional plans or schedules for other Departments within the Organisation such as Asset Management, Crewing.
- Ensure that all work undertaken is accomplished in compliance with Companies policies
- Any other task within your capabilities as reasonably requested by the Company
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Requirements for the position:
- Experienced in Subsea Diving & ROV Inspection and Construction operations
- Good knowledge of main planning tools such as Microsoft project and Primavera.
- Experienced in building Level III and Level IV networked plans.
- Able to generate progressed plans and ‘S’ curves.
- Good communication skills across the organisation.
QHSE / Emergency Response:
- Compliance with and commitment to Company Group and Company Offshore policies and procedures.
- All Employees may be required to participate in emergency response if required.