Description of function
Our client is resourcing for a Project Administrator to provide comprehensive administrative support services to our client’s project teams.
- Set up of the Project SharePoint site.
- Set up and maintenance of Project Contacts List and Organisation Charts.
- Set up of Project e-mail account.
- Set up and maintenance Project holiday calendar.
- Sending out meeting invites to internal and external parties
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked and are fully equipped.
- Set-up video conferencing / telecoms facilities.
- Order lunches or refreshments.
- Attend project meetings - minute taking or updating of action tracker.
- Formatting documents ensuring all documents comply with standard branding and formats.
- Liaising with travel companies to book project team travel.
General Department Duties
- Supporting Document Control with the preparation of Offshore Work Packs.
- Organise new team member inductions, familiarisation and welcome.
- Organise team building and entertainment events.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience gained in an office environment preferably in oil & gas industry.
- Good organisation skills.
- Proactive approach and ability to manage own workload and support other team members.
- Good Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Excellent SharePoint / Office 365 skills.