Description of function
Our client are looking for a Project Manager to support their business with ROV and Diving Projects on a long-term basis. This will be based in Aberdeen.
- Perform risk management within Contracts, including SHE and Commercial, ensuring risks are identified, assessed and demonstrably mitigated.
- Input to development and implementation of the strategy for the project, including both Commercial and Technical aspects.
- Ensuring all work carried out within the contracts is in accordance with Company SHEQ Procedures and legislative requirements.
- Ensure that the project work scope is executed in accordance with Company agreed processes and procedures, the contract, client procedures, relevant certifying authority requirements, legislation and industry standards.
- Responsible for budgets and project expenditure (approving all spends).
- Ensure successful commissioning, handover and closeout of all the project to client and/or operations as appropriate.
- Where applicable, deliver relevant KPI's within the project as specified by the client.
- Manage the project personnel, ensuring the best utilization of resources.
- Promote other Client services which are relevant to the project and develop further business opportunities for our Client.
- Endeavor to achieve all pre-determined project deliverables in a timely and high quality manner.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Experience in a similar role within the oil and gas sector.
- Qualified to HND/Degree level in a suitable Engineering Discipline, Project Management or Business Studies.
- Working knowledge of Offshore and Inshore air/nitrox diving activities, with experience of HSE, IMCA and ADC rules.
- Knowledge of ROV operations.
- Experience of Offshore Diving Operations from DSV's.
- Understanding of DSV vessel charter parties.
- Knowledge of risks associated with various diving work scopes and locations.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize to achieve deadlines.