Description of function
Our client is in search of an ambitious Planner to join the project team in The Netherlands. The company offers a dynamic environment and the opportunity to progress into a more senior role within the organisation.
- Adopt a proactive attitude, taking initiative for example during interface meetings
- Flexible nature, ability to connect the dots and implications of changing conditions and or requirements
- Good communicator, effectively transferring thoughts and ideas to individuals and groups
- Natural curiosity to learn and extend their network
- Focus on results and performing effectively when facing time pressure and adversity
- Develop Project Plans for Offshore projects and tenders
- Preparation of monthly planning and maintenance report
- Coordination, planning and implementation of all activities within company’s assets.
- Ensured a consistent planning service to the organisation.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- > 5 years’ experience in EPCI tenders and or projects Offshore (minimum Onshore)
- Bachelor level education
- Primavera 6 experienced user and administrator
- Willingness to travel if needed and or work on a remote location