Description of function
Our client is currently resourcing for a Planner - Subsea to support them on a permanent basis at their offices in Aberdeen.
- Overseeing the Operational Planning system which details the project, maintenance and marine activities
- Coordination, planning and implementation of all activities within company’s assets.
- Assist in the establishment of a scheduling process, which is based on priority and criticality as directed by the onshore/offshore management teams.
- Generation of an overall company asset schedule for submission to Senior Management with committed and tender work to assist in the overall planning and optimisation of company’s assets and 3rd Party charters
- Preparation of monthly planning and maintenance report.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work as a member of a team and communicate effectively with onshore and offshore staff at all levels.
- Experience in using Industry standard Planning applications (Project, Primavera etc.)
- Demonstrable skills in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Preferably with strong relevant experience in a similar role supporting offshore Oil & Gas Operations.