Description of function
The HR Administrator will be required to undertake duties autonomously and with the support of others. Duties will include those listed below and any other support service where requested by their line management.
- Provide general administrative/HR support.
- First point of contact for day‐to‐day employee HR queries.
- Manage all group lifecycle administrative tasks for employees including processing new employees, annual leave, absences, training requests and collating certificates, checking registration requirements, disciplinaries, reviews and exit interviews.
- Provide and support recruitment including drafting job descriptions, advertising and involvement in interviews when required.
- Support full compliance with all HR processes and policies.
- Record minutes at meetings relating to HR when requested.
- Maintaining the internal employee database.
- Provide general administrative support, or other relevant duties, as required to support the Senior Management Team.
- Answer and direct incoming calls as appropriate
- Participate in the response process for all incoming tenders.
- Work alongside appropriate parties.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office environment.
- Ensure adherence to company administration, HSEQ and SEQOSH procedures.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with other members of staff to ensure employees receive a high level of service at all times.
- Participating in the duty manager rota if required.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum degree qualified – preferably within HR but not essential.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive approach and ability manage own workload.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Flexible and adaptive with a willingness to engage in other functions within the business.
- Handle issues and complaints in a positive and calm manner.