Description of function
The Survey Manager is responsible for the survey department. They will manage all needs and will define the direction of the department and guide the team towards its goals. Detect the team's needs and act accordingly. The Survey Manager is also responsible for survey installations of vessels.
CAPABILITY PROFILE; KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold a Master in a survey related discipline such as geology or geophysics.
- Gained 5 years of experience within the sector, preferably offshore / nearshore business.
- Strong people management skills and have experience with leading a team.
- The ability to organise and coordinate to a high standard.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel occasionally.